Did you know that workers can be at risk of electric shock anytime? Electric shock occurs when a person comes into contact with an electrical current. It can happen in a number of situations, such as touching a live electrical wire or accidentally making contact with a faulty electrical appliance. This occurrence is a serious hazard that needs to be prevented.
As a workplace manager, you have the duty to ensure that electrical appliances are properly maintained and tested, and that workers are trained in electrical safety procedures. Regular test and tag inspections can help identify faulty electrical appliances before they become a hazard, reducing the risk of electric shock in the workplace.
At the Local Guys – Test and Tag Services, we provide a range of electric shock prevention services. Our certified technicians can accurately assess electrical hazards in your workplace and provide proper testing for your portable electrical devices. The following are the different electrical safety testing that your business can go through.